A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Monday 10 March 2014

No Debutante - Pretty Punk Pinafore

Here are two ways I wear a pinafore dress. I own both a denim and a faux leather version but today's post just features my faux leather pinafore from Primark. This pinafore was one of the biggest bargains ever at only £11 (not even in the sales) and gets a lot of compliments. The fabric is soooo soft and the quality is good, the cut is quite girlie but in faux leather looks pretty punk too. You get the idea, I like the dress! 
For the first outfit I have paired the pinafore with a sleeveless Breton tee and denim shirt worn with frilly ankle socks and creepers.
The second outfit is a little bit more grunge, I have worn it with another Primark favourite, the plaid shirt, a tee and Dr Martens. My little fashionista Sylvie has joined me too and is rockin the pink legwarmers and Converse look. Mega Cute!!









All clothing from Primark, Topshop, Underground, Super Lovers, Dr Martens, Mothercare, H&M, Converse.

Thanks for visiting. Come back soon!

ND xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...