A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Monday 3 March 2014

No Debutante - Brrrrrr! Furrrrrr!

Hey hey! After a lovely weekend with my ladies visiting the Bath Thermae Spa (and queueing up no less than an hour, in the freezing cold, to do so, might I add) followed by Italian food and many drinks I am actually feeling knackered rather than relaxed (we fitted in a lot during the spa day) so I am going to attempt to finish a blog post before I fall asleep!

 I had a fashion dilemma today, I had purchased some jeans from Topshop, first pair of jeans bought in about two years (due to my fussy nature with jeans, but that's another story). So, I finally find a pair I like in Topshop, it's the Mom jeans, slight high waist, tapered leg but not too slim, it's as close as I have come to a slim leg jean in about three years....So, very excited about the new jeans, put them on, wear them on the school run....before I could even get a photograph of me in them for the blog, my lovely little terror Sylvie squashed a big juicy, painted hand print on my leg! I knew I shouldn't have got the paints out! So, I am now sat wearing my trusted VOH 1950s jeans and hoping that the paint comes out of the Mom jeans! Waaaaa!! You never know I might get a photograph of them one day!

Moving on to today's personal style pics, here are a few ways I wear Fur. I love faux fur coats and don't own nearly enough in my opinion. I get very annoyed on a rainy day when I cannot wear my fur coats because I have to push Sylvie's buggy...You can't hold an umbrella and push a buggy, believe me I have tried. A day doesn't go by here in the UK without rain these days. It completely dictates my outfit and I hate it! Sometimes I just think f**k it, I'm wearing my fur in the rain, I don't care! As you can imagine, it doesn't end well! So here are the photos of me and my furs, enjoy!






All clothing from Topshop, Vivien of Holloway, Primark, Converse and Dr Martens.

Thanks for joining me today, I really appreciate all of your interest in my blog! Catch me again very soon for a look at one of my favourite collections from Spring Summer 2014. Yes, i need to let the Summer into my life, it's been a long cold (and wet) winter! 

ND XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...