A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Monday 24 March 2014

Modern Vintage

I have had a great weekend with my lovely friend and fellow blogger Dilly Foxtrot aka Selena, who is in the process of setting up a new business as a hair stylist and asked me along (with my pink and blue hair) to model in a couple of fashion shoots for her website and for promotional shots. I, of course, did not refuse and you will get to see the results in the very near future. It was all very exciting and I love having people put my hair up in lots of different styles especially now it is long, so watch this space!!

One of the looks from the shoot was vintage inspired (and if you take a look at my instagram profile you may get to see a sneak peek at the outfit) so let's have a look at today's vintage inspired personal style pics. I am wearing denim dungarees and jeans from Freddies of Pinewood and both looks are rockabilly / modern vintage inspired. I am wearing the jeans and dungarees long in these pics but I am looking forward to rolling them up a bit more for the summer months with large turn ups, which look great worn with socks and creepers or wedges. I wish summer would hurry up, it's bloody freezing here in the UK at the moment. 
Can I tempt you to step away from the skinnies and persuade you to get a pair of 1940s/50s inspired jeans??








Thanks for following and I hope to be back tomorrow with some more fashion fun! 

ND xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...