A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Monday 17 March 2014

Sound and Vision

Here's another personal style post from me, No Debutante! There is no link between the outfits in today's post but I think this just shows my random sense of style when each day for me is always another chance to wear another look. Both looks are casual, the first is more modern day vintage in my Freddies of Pinewood 1940s jeans and leopard print Converse, the second 1980s/90s skate inspired in my new favourite Vision Street Wear tee, which I love so much!!! Both myself and my husband love the Vision graphics and the whole brand actually, we have Vision skate decks as wall art and Phil has his original Vision skate tees and shorts. I deffo need to do a post on Vision in the near future!!
 
I have included a an Instagram pic of my daughter Sylvie's beautiful shoes from Little Bird. This is the greatest range of vintage inspired children's wear by Jools Oliver for Mothercare. I cannot buy little Sylvie enough of it!








All clothing from Freddies of Pinewood, H&M, Primark, Converse, Vision Street Wear and Little Bird by Jools Oliver for Mothercare.
 
Catch up with me soon for some more fashion fun, thanks for reading xx
ND xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...