A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Monday 18 May 2015

More Culottes Love!

I love my culottes from The White Pepper and after this post I already have enough images for a third Culottes Love post so let's crack on and see how I've been styling them lately. Well, it's all about the white t-shirt today, it's a look that could be quite minimal in monochrome but where would the fun be in that?? I have styled mine up with a fun kawaii style tee (my husband Phil bought it in Tokyo years ago and loved the print, he had no idea it was a Comme Des Garcons copy and I don't think he really cared either! It's a great print!) a topknot, ankle socks, creeper pumps AND no tights which I got very excited about on Instagram. For the second outfit I have styled up the culottes with my rad crop (with a black vest underneath, it's not that warm in the UK yet!) polka dot ankle socks, creepers and a plaid shirt, more grunge than kawaii. Which is your favourite? Watch this space for more Culottes love styled up by No Debutante over the next few weeks and go get your culottes!!






All clothing from The White Pepper, Shimo Kitasawa markets- Tokyo, Primark, Topshop and Underground Shoes.

All photographs by No Debutante

Thanks for following fashionistas. Don't forget to let me know what you think of the No Debutante blog and follow No Debutante on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and Pinterest.

ND xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...