A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Wednesday 13 May 2015

Layer Me Up

I have always been a fan of layering dresses over trousers, it's the nineties girl in me, I like the way it puts a different spin on wearing a dress and somehow makes the dress seem different. It's comfy, it's a bit tomboy and it's layering, three of my favourite things.

In today's post I am wearing two different versions of the smock dress and Mom jeans ensemble. The gingham smock is from Topshop and the plaid one is from The White Pepper, the jeans are Topshop Mom Jeans. I also had to show you my new favourite hologram dolly shoes also from Topshop. I love them!





All clothing from The White Pepper, Topshop and Converse.

All styling and Photography by No Debutante

Thanks for joining me today fashionistas!
Follow me on Instagram, Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest for daily updates and fashion moments all under the NO DEBUTANTE name!! See you later fashionistas xx

ND xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...