A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Monday 4 May 2015

Be There or Be Square Daddio...

Today's post has morphed from a how I wear separates post to a full on plaids post and finally came to a sensible two outfit post about plaid skirts worn No Debutante style. As you can see I am not particular about the length or my plaid skirts and today's post features a punk inspired mini skirt from Topshop and a 1950s midi circle skirt both from Topshop concession Loving Youth. I like both skirts the same and have randomly chosen to wear them with my white Sonic Youth tee, I hadn't even noticed this until just a second ago! I wear my tee tucked into my skirts to accentuate the waist which is the most flattering way to wear it in my opinion. 
The (first) instagram image of the short plaid skirt is the very first personal style fashion image I have taken where you could see my brand new Russian Doll tattoo! I am so please with my lovely tattoo and will put up a post about my tattoos very soon, so watch this space if you are a Trad Tatt Fan! 

Although the plaid midi skirt is cut from a 1950s pattern, I have worn it with my Dr Martens to make the look more nineties grunge inspired. Midi skirts were very popular in the 1970s too so we have a real Modern Vintage Fash Clash on our hands with this look! Everything I love!







All clothing from Topshop Concessions, Dr Martens, Primark and Urban Outfitters.

All styling and Photography by No Debutante

Thanks for following fashionistas. Don't forget to let me know what you think of the No Debutante blog and follow No Debutante on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and Pinterest.

ND xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...