A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Sunday 31 May 2015

Me and My Freddies

OK Britain....Where has the sun gone? Just as I am getting excited about the possibility of not having to wear tights for a few months the sun disappears and the wind and rain arrive!! I have decided to keep my pins wrapped up for a bit longer and what else could be better than my Freddies of Pinewood 1940s style wide leg jeans and dungarees? I love the cut of these Freddies Jeans and although I am more of a modern vintage girl rather than a full on vintage top to toe devotee, I love mixing and matching my Freddies up with the rest of the items from my wardrobe. Whether it's a rockabilly tomboy look with creepers and a plaid shirt, a nautical look with striped tees and pumps, paired up with oversized skate tees or a boho kimono layered over Freddies dungarees...... I love my Freddies and this is how I wear them. 
Which is your favourite look? 

Get your Freddies here and don't forget to post your Me and My Freddies selfies onto the Freddies of Pinewood facebook page and share the Freddies Love! Please feel free to share any fashion moments and No Debutante inspirations on the No Debutante facebook page too!

 Rockabilly Tomboy


 Aye Aye sailor


 Baggy Skate


 Boho Land Grrrl



All clothing from Freddies of Pinewood, Primark, Topshop, Urban Outfitters, Vision Streetwear, Converse and Underground Shoes.

All photographs and styling by No Debutante

Thanks for following fashionistas. Don't forget to let me know what you think of the No Debutante blog and follow No Debutante on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and Pinterest.

ND xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...