A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Saturday 16 March 2013

No Debutante - Inspired by Ashish

As you have probably seen on my last blog post I have entered the Company Style Blogger Awards 2013. I am, of course, hoping to win with my niche being a fashion blogger over 30s in the Best Personal Style Blog section. My good friend and fellow blogger Dilly Foxtrot facebooked me, telling me I had to enter my blog, which was a great compliment! Thanks Dilly!
 
I will need to keep the personal style blog up-to-date as much as possible if I am going to get shortlisted for the awards. Wish me luck and nominate me here http://www.company.co.uk/magazine-hq/stylebloggerawards2013
 
During the last week I have been inspired by my Brimful Of Ashish post from last week  check it out here http://no-debutante.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/brimful-of-ashish-ss-2013.html and have recreated the Ashish SS 2013 collection my way, many of the garments from my Primark Sunday post are featured in this weeks outfits.



Side top knot with scarf
 
 


Denim details and white embroderie anglaise


 
Tailored denim with sheer print details worn with oversized jeans and hidden wedge high tops (instead of the Ashish white Reeboks).


Headband worn as a scrunchie


Oversized layering

 
Crop top over denim shirt and tapered jeans worn with tube socks



OK, so I think I managed to cover washed out denims, rolled up tapered jeans, mash up denims, layering, sheer panels, ankle socks, tailored shirts and jackets, I even had my Dierdre Barlow glasses on at work (I forgot to pop them on for the photographs!) and the vital scrunchie topknot! 
Thank you Ashish for the inspiration!!
 
All clothing from Topshop, Primark, Galeries Lafayette in Tokyo, American Apparel and Vivienne of Holloway.
Styling by No Debutante and inspired by Ashish SS2013
 
ND xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...