A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Monday 4 March 2013

The Kids Are Alright - March 2013

It has been ages since I posted about my oldest children Lucian and Mika. So let's have a look at what they have been up to. I have to admit, I have struggled to find recent photographs of Lucian, I need to take more photos of the him!!
 
Lucian 8
 






Lucian likes to watched his Dad's band The Relay Rips play a gig, he dressed up as Ben 10 for National Book week? (perhaps they should have renamed that National TV week) Lucian was supposed to dress as a character from a book....his excuse was that he has a Ben 10 book! Anyhow, it's amazing what you can do with a green hoodie and some masking tape! Lucian plays the cornet (just like his Dad), he also plays the guitar, skates, plays basketball and is a fantastic swimmer. Lucian has just started his own blog.  http://theellicottsrock.blogspot.co.uk/ 
Lucian is laid back, considerate and cool.
Lucian Rocks!
 
 
Mika 6
 



 
Mika is cheeky, quirky and has a great sense of humour...He begged me to buy him the Varsity jacket and then wanted to model it for my blog (just like his Mummy). He also insisted I took a photo of him posing by the Vans bench in the local skate shop. Mika likes tech decks, tattoos, his new headphones for his MP3 player and making cakes. Mika, like his brother, is also a great swimmer and would like to learn to play the drums. He is such a cool dude!
 
As you can see the kids are indeed alright!! I feel a Whole Lotta Sylvie post coming soon, watch this space for a look into my little lady Sylvie's world! ND xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...