A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Wednesday 27 March 2013

No Debutante - Short Cuts

Apologies for my lack of posts this week, I have just returned from a long weekend in freezing cold Wales with the family, which was packed full of bike rides, swimming ( mainly water chutes ans wave machines) and lots of fresh air!! The nights were spent in our warm Lodge drinking wine and watching films so some relaxing was had whilst my little monsters slept! With no rest for the wicked, I was straight back into work with the holiday bags still unpacked -business as usual! Did I mention Winter has returned here in the UK, there is snow (not in Wales or Bristol luckily) I am longing for the sunshine to come!
 
Carrying on with my personal style posts, I still have my eyes on the prize for the Company Style Blogger Award for the Best Personal Style blog -nominate me here  http://www.company.co.uk/magazine-hq/stylebloggerawards2013
 
Here is a selection of the outfits I have worn over the past few weeks with a theme for short lengths - tights are a must!!


1960s inspired cute

 
Girlie Grunge - Riot grrrrl sport socks and Dr Martens worn with a shirt dress.


This post is a contrast with the post that will follow where you will see me experimenting with my new maxi skirt!
 
All clothing from H&M, Primark, Topshop, New Look, American Apparel, Dr Martens, 8ball.com, Converse and customised shorts by No Debutante.
All styling by No Debutante
 
Don't forget to nominate me if you like what you see here http://www.company.co.uk/magazine-hq/stylebloggerawards2013
 
Thank You! ND xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...