A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Thursday 28 March 2013

No Debutante - How I wear my pleated Maxi skirt

It's the start of the Easter weekend and we have another long weekend to spend as a family so before I start to celebrate with a bottle of wine (or two) I shall give you another Personal Style post.
In contrast to yesterdays Short Cuts post I shall show you how I wear my new pleated maxi skirt which was purchased on my Primark Sunday trip a few weeks back. I have been unsure how this item will fit in with my style but I am, so far, happy with the results, the skirt is so flattering which surprises me and although I am showing you how I wear it in this cold weather, I am looking forward to wearing it in the summer months (when they arrive....).




 
I found layering vests and crop tops with my maxi skirt made the look more flattering, I wore my hidden wedge Topshop boots that I am currently pairing with warm socks and tights to keep me warm. I long for the day when I can wear my sandal's and flip flops again!!!
 
I love my maxi skirt! Roll on the summer!
 
All clothing from H&M, Topshop, Primark.
Syling by No Debutante.
 
I'm still after those nominations for the Best Personal Style Blog for the Company Style Blogger Awards 2013!
Nominate me if you like what you see! Thank you!
 
ND xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...