A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Tuesday 10 March 2015

No Debutante Loves....Oversized T-shirts!

No Debutante Loves Oversized T-shirts! This is not a new story, just check out the blog and the Instagram gallery to see how big my love is! Nearly every t-shirt I have bought over the past 10 years has remained in my wardrobe as a staple item, I believe a t-shirt will just keep going until it literally falls off your back. Don't get me wrong I love a nice, new'n' boxy cotton t-shirt too but a decent t-shirt can last years and I am a devotee who will wear her t-shirt to the end! The T-shirt is so versatile, it's not just a seperate to wear with denim, it's a great all rounder that can also be worn to dress down an outfit, worn under dresses, with pretty organza skirts and with tailored shirts and trousers. Ooooh! I love a t-shirt fashion mash up! 

Today I am wearing my Oversized t-shirts including the Vision Streetwear X Topshop one and the yellow 'Gang of Four' one. The tees are worn big and untucked with denim cut offs and layered up with a maxi skirt. Want more? Check out my Instagallery for more Tee inspiration and No Debutante fun!







All clothing from Vision Streetwear, Topshop, 8ball, Primark, American Apparel and Undergrond at Office Shoes.


Thanks for checking in, remember to follow No Debutante under the following social networking sites all under the No Debutante name for daily fashion inspirations and updates. Tumblr, Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter.

ND xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...