A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Sunday 1 March 2015

Sportluxe Girl

As a contrast to my modern vintage looks I also love a bit of print clashing and sportluxe styling. I prefer clothing inspired by sportswear rather than actual sports wear and one of the fashion labels I love is Kuccia, who mix late eighties bodycon and early nineties rave sportluxe, think catsuits and bomber jackets with Kuccia's self confessed ferocious, loud and eye popping prints. Their first 'Festival' collection that caught my eye back in 2013 featured mix match Aztecs and day-glo fruit prints, it was tough and had a swagger which reminded me of MIA mixed with a late 1980s Nenah Cherry in style. In contrast the spring Summer 2015 collection is super cute in pastel pales with naive kawaii prints, it's a high summer range that features short sixties inspired swing dresses, slips with matching kaftans and cutie denim pieces. I already have my eye on the whole collection!!! Check out the latest Kuccia collection today!! Want some?

I only own one piece from Kuccia (at the moment....watch this space), it's my big, bright and bold,  Aztec silky bomber jacket from the Festival Collection. I love this jacket and it always gets a lot of attention when I wear it. Here are a few ways I have worn it so far this year thrown in with  few other sportluxe items including American Apparel tube socks, Converse low tops, oversized number print tees and a Maui surf mesh vest. I also added in some vintage denim and florals to break up the sportluxe overload!







6



All clothing from Kuccia, Maui, Vivien Of Holloway, H&M, Primark, Converse, Office Shoes and American Apparel.
Thanks for following fashionistas. Don't forget to let me know what you think of the No Debutante blog and follow No Debutante on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and Pinterest.



ND xx

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog post dear. Thanks for sharing it. I have some more suggestion for you. If you are looking for garment export company?


    Don’t worry about where to manufacture your appeal of your own design. Saivana Exports is one of the best solution for you with clear communication, on time product delivery with high quality assurance. Visit trusted ladies garments manufacturer and exporter company here.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...