A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Thursday 26 March 2015

The Slip Dress

It's 90s, it's grunge, it's the slip dress! Whether layered up over t-shirts for true nineties styling, under jackets and shirts or worn alone in the hot summer, the slip dress is the dress to be seen in this year. I have owned my slip dress for about a year, it's a stonewash style denim slip from Topshop and I love it! The slip dress is a versatile item that can be worn all year round and here's a few ways I have worn mine this Winter. I Love Slip Dresses!










All clothing from Topshop, Primark, Superlovers, Underground, Army Surplus & Dr Martens.

Follow me on Instagram, Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest for daily updates and fashion moments all under the NO DEBUTANTE name!! See you later fashionistas xx

ND xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...