A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Sunday 8 March 2015

Gingham Girl

As you know No Debutante loves smock dresses (especially from The White Pepper) but today's smock dress is from Topshop and was the first smock dress that I had purchased way before my obsession with The White Pepper and all their amazing fashion loveliness began. I had mentioned this in my last smock dress report but it's good to give you a quick reminder! Here's how I've been wearing the 'Gingham One' lately.....









 All clothing from Topshop, Underground at Office Shoes, Levis Vintage and Primark

Follow me on Instagram, Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest for daily updates and fashion moments all under the NO DEBUTANTE name!! See you later fashionistas xx

ND xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...