A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Sunday 18 August 2013

No Debutante - Work Work Work

We are still playing catch up with my personal style posts, so check out what I wore when I eventually went back to work after that holiday which I can't stop mentioning, did I tell you I went to Ibiza? So the weather was still hot so I could show off my tan in denim cut offs and sleeveless tops.

I love my leopard print Topshop sandals, I have had them for two summers now and they are still going strong. I'm not sure whether they were best sellers at Topshop as they bought them out again this year but I reckon it probably has something to do with the awful weather here in the UK last summer, that nobody was buying summer clothes, I barely got to wear them last summer. 
The first outfit is definitely more Ibiza inspired but the second outfit is a bit smarter and got lots of compliments at the office. The shirt is one of my best bargains of the season and was from Primark. I cannot wait to go on my Primark Sunday trip for the new Autumn Winter ranges (for those of you who didn't know I blitz Primark each season for capsule seasonal pieces and I have never been disappointed) I think I will wait until September before I do this, even though the high street already has it's AW collections in.  I already have two Topshop bomber jackets waiting to be worn and I don't actually want to let Autumn in just yet! Don't leave me summer!!!





Thanks for reading and hope you had a lazy Sunday.

ND xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...