A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Monday 19 August 2013

No Debutante - Girls who are boys who like boys to be girls...

Today's outfits are showing two different sides of my style the first is a casual tomboy style in Topshop dungarees, New Look crop top and leopard print Converse with hair kept simple. In the second outfit I am wearing my cute Peter Pan collar dress from Primark with preppy Converse and frilly ankle socks with my hair worn in a small beehive 1960s style with a head scarf (of course) Head scarves are actually a great thing to put in to hid the sections of hair in between the backcombing and the loose front layers (or victory rolls) it can hid a multitude of hair errors!! I am not perfect!








The next post shall feature what I wore (and others wore) to my work mate Abbie's wedding a couple of  weeks ago. Expect more 1950s wedding style!!

Thanks so much for following and see you very soon for more fashion fun!

ND xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...