A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Sunday 11 August 2013

No Debutante - If you steal my sunshine

It appears to be taking me a while to get through these Ibiza photos and outfits. Here are a few more shots of what I wore and what we did including those fish that surrounded our pedalo for bread!

On the third night I wore my dungarees and a crop top rockabilly style, I thought I would be too hot but it was actually a perfect evening outfit and I had two people compliment my look, which was cool. Sylvie wore her cute new Boden dress (from Nan-Nan) with matching bloomers, very cute!! On the fourth night I wore the faithful H&M breton tee (it's been a favourite for years)with my new Primark studded shorts, which I bought ages ago but had never worn, I'm loving them now! I love the photograph of Phil and Sylvie Belle and had to include Lucian and his Santa Cruz hat which he wears everywhere. I promise to include Mika in the next post!!








 Look at the fish, we were surrounded!! Ibiza I miss you!

Thanks for following y'all.

ND xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...