A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Monday 5 August 2013

No Debutante - Rock'n'Roll Wedding

I am slowly catching up with everything I want to show you from the past month since I disappeared to Ibiza. I am really missing the hot weather of Ibiza and it is now overcast, grey and rainy here in Bristol which is a bit of a downer!

Let's cheer things up with a wedding!! At the end of July a day after my fourth wedding anniversary to my gorgeous husband Phil we went to a fantastic wedding! The weather was scorching and the location of Rob and Ruth's wedding was just perfect, we met so many interesting people and spent a whole day with some old friends including my good friend and fellow blogger Selena aka Dilly Foxtrot Investigates, which was great fun. The party ended in a shabby chic marquee, dancing very enthusiastically to a rock and roll band and a night spent in a lovely country hotel a good time was had by all! It was a great way to celebrate our own wedding anniversary. Thank you Rob and Ruth!!

Here are series of photographs featuring what I wore -  including the Miss Selfridge floral dress, Tatty Devine Earrings and sunglasses from Assessorise - what others wore and what we got up to, plus some amazing tattoos from two new friends who will probably be responsible for me ending up with a tattoo sleeve within the year! Check out some of their traditional tattoos!! Love it! 
















Seems so long ago now, good times!!

For anyone who would like to check out what I wore whilst in Ibiza you can check out a sneak preview on my Instagram here  http://instagram.com/nodebutante  more blog posts on what I wore in Ibiza shall follow over the next week. Watch this space!

Thanks so much for following and in the words of Spinal Tap.......Have a good time....All the time!!!

ND xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...