A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Wednesday 5 June 2013

No Debutante - Vintage Queen

It was back to work for me today and I loved it that I could wear sleeveless tops and a skirt with no tights on my morning trek, the sun was shining and I, almost, didn't even mind the walk! 
After work I popped into Topshop to see if there were any shoes that caught my eye, I wasn't expecting much since I had had no luck in Topshop on finding a dress for Dawn's wedding, I found some shoes almost instantly and although I still have no idea whether they will actually go with the dress, I had to have them!! I was wearing my frilly ankle socks and they looked real cute with the new shoes, so this could be another addition to the outfit!! I am, however, a bit worried about the length of my dress as it's pretty short, which is fine with tights but on a hot day and possibly no tights, I shall have to remember to be a bit more ladylike when picking little Sylvie up and generally bending over! I am still such a tomboy and forget these things!!

Here are the outfits from this Tuesday and Wednesday. Sylvie Belle would not let me put her down in yesterdays photos (first outfit) and I have to tell you about the denim pinafore I am wearing today (second outfit). It was another of our attic finds (clothes Phil and I had hoarded over the years) I bought this dress from a festival when I was 18 years old back in the 1990s, I love hoarding clothes!! I put a big victory roll in my hair today and got lots of compliments on it and three colleagues who want me to put one in their hair. I, of course, said 'yes' I love styling peoples hair up for them, see, I'm not all tomboy y'know!  Watch out for more exciting news at the end of the post!! 





So, I got another email from WIWT and I have won another Editors Choice Award!! Yippee!! See the winning outfit below and follow me on WIWT and sign yourself up too. http://wiwt.com/user/NoDebutante/ Thank you WIWT!!!

 
Ok, I'm off to celebrate with a cup of tea and maybe I can try on those lovely new Topshop shoes with my lovely new Zara dress........You will see the outfit soon enough the wedding is in 3 days!! Sorry to panic you there Dawn if you are reading, but IT IS!! Exciting!!!!

Thanks for following and generally hanging out in No Debutante World every now and again, I'm glad you can join me xx

ND xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...