A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Thursday 27 June 2013

No Debutante - Put on your pink shoes and dance the blues

I didn't think I would get a chance to blog today but I have found some time to show you today's outfit. I woke up not really knowing what to wear which is unusual for this outfit planner, I decided on the vintage denim pinafore and wore it with my denim & leopard print shirt (another Primark bargain!) Check out the pins! I am not a fan of showing off my bare legs but I thought I would give it go today worn with a pair of Converse low tops to keep things simple and brightened the outfit up with red accents.Typically on the day I have bare legs it got cold and rained!!! The outfit was pretty popular on Instagram so I decided I must look OK! Instagram is my favourite thing lately, I don't know why I didn't join it sooner!

My dress for the next wedding arrived today, I haven't had a chance to try it on yet, I also got Sylvie some Pink Converse high tops, sooooo cute, Sylvie liked them until I put them on her feet, unlike me, Sylvie hates a new pair of shoes!!!




That's it from me today, it is now the boys bedtime followed by wine o'clock and perhaps a film! Have a good evening / day wherever you are!!

Thanks for reading!!

ND xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...