A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Tuesday 4 June 2013

My Month on Instagram

I have seen a few bloggers that I follow do a weekly or monthly short and sweet post using their latest Instagram photos, so I thought I would do the same. I get a good response from my daily personal style posts but thought I would show you the other Instagram pics featuring my kids Lucian, Mika and Sylvie, so you can see what they are up to these days. Since I am an Instagram newbie, I am still getting used to the instant followers and searching for people to like. I really do not have the time and since I have been off work for the half term holidays I don't even get the hour a day bus journey to follow all my favourite blogs, browse Pinterest, google+, WIWT the list goes on....

Here are my favourite Instagram images from the end of April to June 2013


I love my kids!! They Rock!!

Looks like I may need to get a few more Mika pics this month as there was only one image with him on!! Poor chap! Perhaps one of my lovely husband Phil too, next time. I am officially addicted to Instagram.

Follow me on Instagram here http://instagram.com/nodebutante and thanks for reading!

ND xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...