A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Sunday 28 April 2013

No Debutante - Dexys Debutante

Hey Hey! Hope you're having a fun weekend?
I spent the day at a spa in Bristol yesterday which was all very relaxing and a much needed break from the chaos that is my life. I took my Mum along, as a treat and after hogging the outdoor hot tub (it was sunny and we refused to get out) and then various sauna and steam rooms we had amazing full body massages! I, as always, fell asleep and then had to attempt to drive home, very relaxed but kinda sleepy! There was no chance that I could stay awake and get some blogging done yesterday!
This morning we were invited to a brunch at our friends Pete and Claire's, they have two boys and an amazing, many floored town house to explore, so my kids love going there. We ended up at the slightly overcast park for an hour of running around and now the kids are at home watching The Lorax whilst the baby sleeps, so the personal style blogging commences......
 



 
 I wore the dungarees to work on Friday, I'm sure you will be glad to hear that I did get on the right bus, remembered to put my make-up on and drop off the kids which is a Friday morning success in my book! My work colleague said I looked like Dexys (Dexys Midnight Runners circa Come On Eileen) which I took as a compliment.
 I tried out the forward victory rolls again in my hair, I'm getting bloody good at it!

The second outfit was my spa day outfit, I would have preferred to not wear tights but that is not likely in the UK at the mo. Brrrrrrr! I did get to sit outside in the hot tub though, pretending there was a heatwave.

Happy weekend and thanks for reading.

ND xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...