A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Monday 8 April 2013

Heavy Denim

Let's take a break from me and what I have been wearing for a day and take a look at some more images that I have been hoarding on my ongoing obsession with Pinterest. These images are taken from my Fashion Board find them here (and if you like my blog then please start following me on Pinterest too!) http://pinterest.com/nodebutante/fashion/ I seem to have a continuous obsession with denim, as you can probably tell by my personal style posts, the cut and style of all my denim items adapt and change with each season (and my fickle obsessions) but denim will always remain a favourite. I have chosen a few of my favourite images from Pinterest that I have collected from various blogs, Asos fashion finder and other pinners so you can see what I am currently obsessing over and want to own!

 
 
I love the baggy culotte style denim shorts, I want them!
 
 
Braces and boyfriends

 
Oversized denim cut offs



Dungarees with the bib worn down 90s style
 

 
 Studs and denim, rocks it!


Denim shirt worn low as a skirt, grunge style.

 I love this image! 1950s matching mother and daughter jeans, I want both pairs for me and little Sylvie Belle!!
I love Denim!
 
 
If you like what you see nominate me for the Best Personal Style Blog in the Company Style Blogger Awards 2013 Follow the link http://www.company.co.uk/magazine-hq/stylebloggerawards2013
 Thanks for reading! ND xx
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...