A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Sunday 21 April 2013

No Debutante - Band T-shirts and a Night Out

After successfully getting on the correct bus to work this Friday morning and feeling rather pleased with myself that I had got the kids to school and nursery on time and even managed to put Sylvie's hair up and style Mika's hair for him (he is getting very particular about his hair these days, I don't know where he gets it from..) to then realising that I had clearly not put on any make up!! This is a crisis for me since my make up hides how tired I really look and I also have fair eyelashes which without my faithful Max Factor Fat Lashes smothered on them frankly make my eyes look even smaller! I panicked and had no make up on me since swapping my bags and contents over when I went out last weekend, I walked into the office with my sunglasses on and luckily borrowed some make up from my work buddy Cath! Phew! Trauma over!
 
On Friday evening I caught up with my work buddy Rudi for drinks, we drank rum and put the world to rights and ended the night in a chip shop (don't judge, we were hungry!!) rather than a night club - Rock n Roll!! As always it is a pleasure hanging out with the lovely Rudi.

 
Casual work outfit - Blondie t-shirt borrowed from my husband Phil


 Friday night outfit and another band t-shirt


 Ridiculous rainbow shoes and turned up leopard print leggings



Rudi rocks it in denim hot pants and a faux fur
 
 
All styling (except Rudi) and photography by No Debutante
 
 
Don't forget to nominate me for the Company Style Blogger Awards 2013 here http://www.company.co.uk/magazine-hq/stylebloggerawards2013 it appears that the whole last days to nominate thing that was appearing on loads of blogs is untrue as the Company website is still promoting the awards on their homepage. So, if you do like what you see please nominate me in the Best Personal Style Blog catagory!
 
Thanks kids. ND xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...