A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Sunday 7 April 2013

No Debutante - It's Only Springtime

It is officially spring! I was actually outside today and not complaining about how could I was! Result! I even pottered around the garden for a bit and I saw a bumble bee! Definitely spring!
 
There is no theme for this personal style post, this is just what I wore over the weekend, a bit of layering, another day with my hair worn down and then a welcome return from my old favourite playsuit, will I ever stop wearing it?






Doubled up Tatty Devine necklaces, I am so obsessed with Tatty Devine and my birthday is coming up soon so there's another opportunity for more and more necklaces! I love you Tatty Devine!
 
 
So, let's not kid ourselves here, the sun did come out but there is no way my bare legs shall be making an appearance anytime soon! Spring? I'm over it, where's the summer???
 
All clothing from H&M, Topshop and Tatty Devine.
Styling by No Debutante.
 
Nominate me for the Best Personal Style Blog in the Company Style Blogger Awards 2013 Follow the link http://www.company.co.uk/magazine-hq/stylebloggerawards2013 and will be eternally grateful!
 
Thanks for reading! ND xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...