A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Monday 30 June 2014

Rock'n' Roll High School

I have just spent a fantastic weekend in London with some of my bestest friends and after managing to take six hours to get back to Bristol late yesterday afternoon and falling asleep by 8pm last night, I have now landed back to Earth with a bump on the kid fuelled school run this morning followed by shopping for my son Lucian's 10th birthday party for next weekend and baking him a cake for his actual birthday tomorrow! Phew! I need to go back to sleep and I haven't even had my run, wrapped his presents or ordered the shopping delivery! (You didnt think I actually took my three kids to the supermarket did you?) That's the only thing about great weekends the reality of the week is harder to deal with!

Let's look at today's personal style photographs, I always find time for a bit of blogging! It's all about the circle cut midi skirt again today. I am really comfortable wearing my circle skirts these days, so here are three ways I have worn mine over the past few weeks. There is definately a theme with midis and tucked in tshirts for me but I also like to wear crop vests or sleeveless shirts tied at the waist . Ankle socks obligitory! Which do you prefer out of these three looks (in order) Rock' n ' Roller, High School Hop or Geek Chic?










All clothing from Topshop, Vivien of Holloway, Primark and Converse. 

Thanks for following and I shall hopefully be back with you tomorrow for more No Debutante, Fashionista fun!

ND xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...