A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Monday 16 June 2014

Be There Or Be Square Daddio.....

This past week has seen me turn a year older, I was showered with lovely gifts including an amazeballs Ashish X Topshop bikini which you probably will never see me wear on my blog as I am not one to strip down and take photographs of myself. Hey, I have had three children and I am approaching 40, I need to keep some things private! I promise to take a few still pics (of the possibly only Ashish item I will ever own) to share with you very soon! I really love Ashish so I am really happy that my lovely husband Phil spoilt me rotten! To help me get my swimsuit body back on track I have started running again. It has been a few years since I have ran but I am using an NHS running App that helps ease you back into it. I think the last time I ran I was extremely hard on myself and it just put me off! Its great to run in the warm weather, it makes you more inspired to do it. Watch this space for a possibly more toned No Debutante! 

Let's check out today's personal style outfits, both feature my Primark plaid shirt, I really have worn it to death and think it is time to purchase a couple more plaid shirts. I love them! 

Here's two different ways I wear my plaid shirt. The first is modern vintage inspired with a long sleeve crop top, Freddies of Pinewood 1940s turned up wide leg jeans, white high tops and cute rockabilly plaits in my hair. The second look is much more grunge inspired with tiny denim cut offs, long slouchy vest tops and those white high tops again! Both different looks, which is your favourite Rockabilly Cute or Grunge Girl?







All clothing from Primark, Freddies of Pinewood and Tatty Devine.

Thanks so much for reading and hello to my new followers. No Debutante shall be back tomorrow with more fashionista fun. Have a great day xx

ND xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...