A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Monday 26 January 2015

Smock Dress Obsessed Part 3 - Riot Grrrl

Firstly I must apologise for the lack of blog posts I am managing to turn out each week, my latest count is a sad and lonely one post and despite having a million things I wanna share with you guys, time is not on my side! I don't mean I am running out of time, I literally have less and less time to myself lately! During the week I would often blog whilst my daughter had a nap, well that little missy doesn't take an afternoon nap anymore, so no free time for me! So why not blog in the evenings? Well, my two sons have kindly taken up more after school activities which means we are out later, don't eat until later and so it goes on.....Frustrations aside, I just wish I could blog more!! Boo!

Today we enter Part 3 of the Smock Dress Obsessed a week of wearing smock dresses challenge. I have a double whammy for you today, both smock dresses are from The White Pepper and were my first ever White Pepper purchases. I wanted to toughen the look up a bit with these outfits so I chose to pair them up with my cherry red Dr Martens. I love these boots with their bright yellow laces, unfortunately they really hurt my feet. I can't seem to break them in! I have no idea why as my other Dr Martens are really comfy! I really want to wear them more often ( I have had them for two years!!!) so you will be seeing more from the cherry red docs with bright yellow laces over the next year, I will not be defeated by a pair of Dr Martens! 

The look is a mix of 1990s grunge and Indie kid, cute and tough, a proper Riot Grrrl! ROAR!!







All clothing from The White Pepper, Topshop and Dr Martens.

Follow me on Instagram, Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest for daily updates and fashion moments all under the NO DEBUTANTE name!! See you later fashionistas xx

ND xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...