A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Monday 2 February 2015

Smock Dress Obsessed Part 4 - The Metallic Blue One

As I struggle to find time to write a blog post these days, I have equally found more time to take my OOTD personal style pics, the quick fix photo op seems to work for me better than blogging with much more feedback and less time to try and find! I still love to write for my blog as it is a personal fashion diary and I get to say so much more and show more images than the quick fix social networking posts so there will be no sign of the No Debutante blog ending anytime soon! I just wish I had the time for more frequent posts!! 

I had a great weekend where I managed to ship the family off (including Phil)  to spend some time with my lovely ladies and oldest besties from my hometown. None of us live at home anymore and we are spread over various English Cities, so these meet ups are usually big ones which require the whole weekend to catch up and party! I am happy to report that our besties meet up was a massive success and coincidentally I wore the dress from today's Smock Dress Obsessed post! 

This metallic blue smock dress marvel is from (you guessed it) The White Pepper. I love this dress, I love the fit, the way the fabric hangs, the bright metallic blue shade, an unusual choice for me but it is all shimmery and a party dress essential! The dress also has a cute peephole at the back which conveniently shows off my vintage tattoo, it also has pockets, I do love a dress with pockets! You can dress it up with heels or dressed down and grunged up with Dr Martens and an oversized knit.  Sparkly dresses are not just for the party season!! I look forward to being able to wear my smock dresses with no tights over the summer months....Only a few more months to go!!! Here's three ways I have worn the metallic blue one!









All clothing from The White Pepper, Topshop and Dr Martens.

Thanks for following fashionistas. Don't forget for daily fashion updates and OOTD follow No Debutante on Tumblr, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest & Twitter all under the No Debutante name!!

ND xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...