A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Thursday 11 July 2013

No Debutante - Dazed and Confused

So, without a moments hesitation I popped on my denim cut offs and wore them to work bare legs and all! I really shouldn't have worried, there was a freelance journalist wearing sports shorts and vest with a bikini top underneath!! Which even I would consider to be beach wear! It is so hot here in Bristol and there is so much skin on show that nobody cares. This may not be so weird for you guys who live in a warmer climate but us Brits were still wearing coats a few weeks ago!! We are dazed and confused but happy to see the sun! 

Today I bared my midriff in a crop top, my legs were covered by my favourite maxi skirt and to make the outfit less black I broke it up with my sleeveless denim shirt and Topshop leopard print sandals. Both pieces of jewellery from Tatty Devine.
The sun is still out and it is now wine o'clock so less chat and more wine!! Here come the photos!







I forgot to mention the top image of The Specials tee and denim cut offs won an Editors Choice Award on WIWT.com which was pretty cool!! Thank you WIWT!!

Thank you for reading and hello to my new bloglovin' followers!! 

Enjoy the sun!

ND xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...