A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Saturday 13 July 2013

No Debutante - Hot Hot Heat

I've been in a bit of  a tomboyish mood the past couple of days wearing t-shirts and jeans or denim cut offs.

So, yesterday to work I wore my Primark RAD crop top, Vivien of Holloway 1950s jeans and Converse with my H&M headscarf  and Tatty Devine necklace - OMG I found the most amazing Tatty Devine necklace on their website, I really want it but it is £295 which is bit out of my price range. Oh Tatty Devine why can't you sponsor my blog and send me your beautiful jewellery??? I will deffo blog the necklace soon, you will love it too, I'm sure, until then I shall obsess over it, like that silk Zara bomber jacket that I still don't own.......

Today I wore my Sonic Youth tee and denim cut offs, I was so hot I couldn't manage anything except flip flops on my feet!! We went on a family trip to see my hair stylist Vikki Mac, the boys and Phil all went for the retro short back and sides cut and you will get to see my hair in the next personal style post! So watch this space!







 Hope you like today's outfits and thanks for following!

ND xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...