A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Monday 8 July 2013

No Debutante - Purple Haze

Another scorcher of a day today with more paddling pool action for me and little Sylvie. I braved it on the school run and got my legs out, I wore my rather short H&M skater skirt with my new Primark Coca Cola crop tee and leopard print sandals from Topshop. Since it was hot I tied my hair up into a top knot and wrapped a scarf round my head. I thought I was bearing too much skin for the school run at first but it was so hot, I really didn't consider it when I was there. 

Yesterday for my Primark Sunday holiday shop I wore my black Primark maxi skirt, slowly becoming a summer favourite and, you guessed it, another crop top from New look this time and the summer essential, flip flops. I wore my hair down again too, which do you prefer hair up or down?? Again, I am happy either way!







Look at the amazing early morning haze on the second set of photographs, there were no effects put on these pics even the Instagram one, it really has been fantastic weather here in the UK and it is really getting me in the mood for Ibiza!! I cannot wait!!

Thanks so much for reading and hello to all my new Google+ followers!!

ND xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...