A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Wednesday 3 October 2018

Fashion Crush - Nico Panda

I am always attracted to anti-fashion brands and designers. Creatives who dress unique people with unique style. I have a few higher end designers, by higher end I mean designers who might get their  garms featured in Vogue, not couture, just those anti fashion designers that have somehow broken through the mould, It's not that I think Vogue is on a pedal-stool, I love it for what it is but it really doesn't support independent fashion brands until they have made it or at least have some of Daddy's money behind it...There is still a lot of elitism attached to Vogue but that's a whole different blog post! And...y'know, if Vogue, kinda asked me, to maybe, start writing for them, then, well yeah, I guess, I'd be up for it...

Over the years I have crushed on these high end anti fashion designers including Meadham Kirchhoff, Gosha Rubchinskiy and Ashish but on my current obsession list are Gypsy Sport, Typical Freaks and Nico Panda

Today, I am going to share my fave garms from the latest Nico Panda SS19 collection that was recently shown at New York Fashion Week and a few AW 2018 garms to get us set up ready for when the cold really kicks in! Remember to recreate your fave looks your way, this is for inspiration too! 

In brief, Nico Panda is the creation of Japanese/Italian, New Yorker Nicola Formichetti. A NYC streetwear brand that mixes print clashes and bright colours with gender neutral streetwear styling and kawaii-punk style graphics. The mash ups don't end there with influences from grunge to futuristic drag to super cute and fluffy 90s rave, Nico Panda is just amazing! I want it all! Enjoy the show!


Nico Panda SS19








Nico Panda AW18









If you are having a fashion event or a have a new collection you would like No Debutante to promote please get in touch!

Check out my work with Bristol 24/7 magazine under my name 
Emma Gorton-Ellicott

If you are interested in collaborating with No Debutante or getting featured on the No Debutante blog please contact me nodebutanteblog@gmail.com

Keep up with No Debutantes OOTD posts, collabs and current fashion obsessions posted daily on all of the following. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest all under the #nodebutante name.

Thanks for checking in Fashionistas.   
ND xx



2 comments:

  1. The Unique Clothing is now offering a huge collection of women clothes which includes high-quality best leggings for women, long sleeve t-shirts and more

    ReplyDelete
  2. These bras are provocative, beautician and their exceptional plan will make you increasingly lovely and appealing. www.palmaryfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...