A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Friday 24 April 2015

Culottes Love

No Debutante Loves Culottes!!
 Culottes are brilliant! Is it a skirt? Is it trousers? Its both! Long or cropped lengths I love them all. I love Culottes!

It's safe to say culottes and wide leg trousers are my current obsession. I am always on the look out for new styles in different fabrics and lengths, a pair of long parallel wide legged jeans is something I need to own at the moment but, as yet, I have not found any available to buy. I don't want bell bottoms (unless they are the most flattering cut ever) it has to be a pair of long culotte style jeans, not ill fitting flares....so the search continues! 

My lovely culottes in today's personal style pics were purchased from The White Pepper and I have paired them up with oversized t-shirts which add to the volume of these wide legged beauties with lots of gathering around the nipped in waist. I have my eye on another pair of culottes from The White Pepper this time in a blue graphic print, so watch this space for more Culottes Love posts!

Today's looks are quite minimal and I went with simple styling since the Culottes alone make a bold statement. I'm sure in future posts you will see print clashes, modern vintage and fashion mash ups No Debutante style featuring my new favourite culottes.
 Culottes are so versatile and they are in every shop on the high street, so give them a try this summer!







All styling and Photography by No Debutante

Thanks for following fashionistas. Don't forget to let me know what you think of the No Debutante blog and follow No Debutante on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and Pinterest.

ND xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...