A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Tuesday 15 July 2014

Today Is Her Birthday

Today is not my birthday and yesterday it was the No Debutante blogs' birthday, back in June it was my birthday and today's post shows you some lovely goodies that I was lucky enough to purchase using some birthday gift vouchers! These vouchers were burning a hole in my pocket so I had to rush down to Topshop and see what I could find and even luckier for me the sale was on! I managed to bag myself two items the first being my new favourite dress. It's a gingham smock dress. I have been wanting a smock dress ever since I fell in love with The White Pepper summer range over a month ago. I really must show you my favourites from the summer range but for now check it out for yourself here. I think you will agree that my new Topshop smock dress is very similar but as it was in the sale I couldn't resist it! 
The second item is a denim skater skirt which has a real 1970s look to it, I am really getting back into the seventies (again) it's been a while but it's definitely gonna be big again very soon! I like to wear my denim skirt with tucked in t-shirts and crop tops. I have been wearing shorts under my short dresses and skirts lately as I am such a tomboy and forget how short they are! In the winter months I always have 100 denier tights to hide behind but in the summer it has to be shorts! When buying these items I had a kindly shop assistant tell me my skirt was tucked up,(a regular occurrence for me, obviously) thankfully I was wearing my trusty shorts.....You see my predicament! 





All clothing from Topshop, Vision Streetwear and Converse

 I shall be back very soon with my monthly hairstyle and updos post. Check out and follow my Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook page (links to the right of this post)for daily fashion updates from No Debutante!
Thanks for reading.

ND xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...