A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Monday 14 July 2014

Three years of No Debutante!

Hey hey fashionistas! Today we are celebrating three years of No Debutante. Back on the 14th July 2011 I decided to start my own fashion blog. I was a few months pregnant with my daughter Sylvie Belle and thought I would share my fashion frustrations and personal dilemmas on how I dressed my ever increasing tummy. This was also the birth of my personal style posts and where it all began! 
Here are a random selection of the No Debutante personal style pics taken between July 2011 to July 2014. Expect many changes in style, body size and hair styles, remembering I had a baby in the middle of this fashion mash up!
Happy Birthday No Debutante!


All photographs and styling by No Debutante with a little extra help on a few of the above images from Mark Sewell, Selena at Foxtrot Hair, Dianne McDermott-Harris and Vikki Mac who have been inspirational Photographers and Stylists! You rock!

Also a lovely big thank-you to my amazing husband Phil for not laughing when I told him I was starting a fashion blog and for my buying me a camera tripod to take my own personal style photographs and to my patient kids for taking the photographs before Phil did this! 

ND xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...