A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Tuesday 8 July 2014

Dresses In June

On a girlier note after tomboy denim and print clash obsessions, I really do love to wear a dress. At the moment I generally go for a fairly short skater skirted dress and here are three versions in today's personal style post. The first dress being a faux leather pinafore dress mixing punk goth and grunge styling. The other two dresses are more modern vintage and are much more girlie than the first outfit, although the last textured rose print dress is real cute, and the faux leather pinafore is more edgy and punk, my favourite dress is the Hawaiian print dress from Topshop. I love the little peephole which has been placed in the most flattering position for me (on the torso, my flattest tummy part!) and the cut is perfect, I feel really girlie in this dress with its flippy skirt and a nod to a modern vintage rockabilly style. The choice of hairstyle seems to be the plait for today's personal style pics, so many plaited hairstyles, so little time! Which is your favourite look?







All clothng from Primark, Topshop, Miss Selfridge and Tatty Devine.

Thanks for following, I shall be back very soon for with more fashionista fun,hairstyle updates and some new fashion purchases!! Watch this space! Don't forget to follow me on Facebook, Instagram, bloglovin and Pinterest all links to the right on the No Debutante homepage.

ND xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...