A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Wednesday 25 September 2013

No Debutante - Oh Mickey, You're so fine

Oh Mickey, you're so fine, you're so fine, you blow my mind....Hey Mickey! 

Here's a short and sweet post of one of my personal style outfits, it didn't really go with any other outfits I wore around the same time and was pretty casual for me in denim cut offs, tube socks, Converse and my Mickey Mouse sweatshirt. The look is inspired by 1980s sports styling and 1970s skaters.





I have a feeling that I am going to struggle to do much blogging over the next few days due to being  busy packing up my kitchen to get it's retro caravan kitchen diner makeover which is starting next week! I'm half excited and half terrified as we do not really know how long we won't have a kitchen for! I am also attending the G-Star event on Friday so let me remind any Bristolians to get over to the Bristol G-Star store in the Cabot Circus between 5.30-8pm to receive goodie bags, free nails and hair make overs and view the latest ladies wear ranges!! I'll see you there!

Thanks for following!

ND xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...