A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Monday 13 May 2013

No Debutante - Holiday In Cambodia

Firstly, I would just like to say a great big thank you to all of my followers and readers, in the past month my daily page views have more than doubled, as with my amount of followers! I am so happy and right chuffed!! Thanks Kids!!!

I have spent most of today trying to find a not too expensive, but not too cheap holiday to Spain and as yet have not had much luck! I seriously need a week in the sun since the weather here in the UK is so random and the summer is never a sure thing. I NEED to be able to wear my summer clothes, I always get excited at the idea of seeing the next Spring/ Summer collections but there is always a niggle in my head that I won't be able to wear these items without layers of cardigans, jackets and tights! Well, I won't stand for it and I'm booking a holiday, I can't take the risk, enough is enough!! 

Today was another windy, rainy day here in Bristol but I dreamt of summer clothes and dressed myself up Festival style in a skull tee and denim cut offs (and tights and a cardigan, it was freezing!!) and my creepers (this weeks shoe obsession) and braved the photographs as my son Mika, took continuous shots of me, which is why I am laughing in the photos, these random shots turned out more natural than posed. I wish I could open my eyes wide in the sun, I never have been able to do it, all my holiday photos of me as a kid are of me squinting with one eye shut, Phil reckons it's because I always wear sunglasses but seriously, I can't see in the sun! Just to clarify, today was sunny but windy and freezing!

Here's today's outfit in a Monochrome Festival stylee.....Brrrr!





 All styling by No Debutante. Photographer of the day Mika-Bomb!

Thanks a million, billion for reading!

ND xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...