A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Tuesday 5 June 2018

Upcycling old t shirts fashion vlog (no sewing needed)

Hey Fashionistas!

Sorry for the lack of posts of late, I have been spending much deserved time with my lil' family on a camping trip and attending my fave Bristol festival Love Saves The Day (watch this space for more on all that very soon). 

I filmed this vlog the same day as I wrote my last blog post Stripe it up and have seriously only just found the time to edit the vid. 

Did you know No Debutante aka Emma Gorton-Ellicott has a YouTube channel

It's been a VERY slow burner but what's the rush? I'm just sharing content when I can and I hope you enjoy my  lil' vids. 

This fashion tutorial takes a quick look at how to style up and upcycle old t-shirts No Debutante style,  I was inspired to do this vid after seeing those upcycled t-shirts at Urban Outfitters (featured in the last blog post) and just wanted to let you lot know that you can recreate those t-shirts for free! 

To link up with the last blog post, I have focused on retro striped t-shirts this time but it's all about the creativity and sustainability at the end of the day. Watch the vid and give it a go!







Subscribe to the No Debutante YouTube channel and please leave comments so we can focus on what you want to see more of. 








If you are having a fashion event, a new collection or fun event you would like No Debutante to promote please get in touch!

No Debutante promotes fashion independents, new designers & sustainable fashion. 

Check out my work with Bristol 24/7 magazine under my name 
Emma Gorton-Ellicott

If you are interested in collaborating with No Debutante or getting featured on the No Debutante blog please contact me nodebutanteblog@gmail.com

Keep up with No Debutantes OOTD posts, collabs and current fashion obsessions posted daily on all of the following. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest all under the #nodebutante name. 

Thanks for checking in Fashionistas
ND xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...