A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Tuesday 9 June 2015

Summer In The City

The A-line denim skirt is the perfect summer in the city item for this summer. These A-line denim beauties are everywhere, wear yours with a 70s style floral shirt or a (more contemporary) oversized crop top ,with a tucked in vest top in high summer or No Debutante style with a tucked in t-shirt. (None of this wearing your fitted t-shirt over the waist of the skirt please, this is not a flattering look, damn it show of that waist!!).

Here are a few ways I wear my denim A-line skirts and the summer hasn't even kicked in yet, expect more from these beauties over the next months. No I hadn't realised that I kept wearing my yellow Gang of Four t-shirt, this was a random coincidence! I am also wearing a pair of white jelly shoes in the first outfit which were given to me by a work colleague who didn't want them. I will never turn down a pair of free shoes!! Which is your favourite look??










All clothing from Topshop, Kuccia, Primark, Urban Outfitters and No Debutante Vintage.

All photographs and styling by No Debutante

Thanks for following fashionistas. Don't forget to let me know what you think of the No Debutante blog and follow No Debutante on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and Pinterest.

ND xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...