A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Thursday 11 June 2015

Oversized Jumpers in Spring

Jumpers are for the whole year not just for the winter! Wear your oversized jumper instead of a summer jacket, it will keep you warmer on those breezier summer days and is super comfy! It's the perfect festival fashion item too, it's oversized, it's grunge, it's the new oversized cardigan! I always take my oversized jumper when I go body boarding, it keeps me warm after I take my wetsuit off and acts as a changing room to remove wet swim wear and then it's a perfect grungy fashion item for hanging out on the beach in the late afternoon! Don't neglect your jumpers this spring / summer! 

Here's a couple ways I have worn mine lately with or without the sunshine, dressed up or down the oversized jumper wins!






All clothing from The White Pepper, Primark, H&M, Dr Martens & Topshop


All styling and Photography by No Debutante.

Thanks for joining me today fashionistas! Follow me on Instagram, Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest for daily updates and fashion moments all under the NO DEBUTANTE name!! See you later fashionistas xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...