A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Tuesday 30 September 2014

Crimson Punk

Vivienne Westwood never fails to adorn her collections with plaids and tartans which always manage to stay contemporary with a nod to heritage styling and punk, to me Vivienne is the queen of mash up British styling with tailoring to die for! I can only dream of having Vivienne Westwood's talents but she will always be a massive influence on me as an inspiring designer with boundary breaking antics. I have always had a soft spot for tartan and plaids  and thanks to Westwood, it never fails to feature in each fashion season in one guise or another. 

Today I am wearing two tartan items from my own wardrobe, this is how I am wearing mine at the moment, there is a cute, sporty element to these looks with only a suggestion of tartan. You can go all out in a tartan coat or dress or just add subtle tartan panels. Whether it's heritage styling, punk or grunge, anything goes. Get inspired by Tartan especially in crimson reds for the Autumn season.






All clothing from Topshop, Primark, 8ball, American Apparel and Converse.

Thank you for checking in with No Debutante today, for more daily fashion updates please follow me on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram.

ND xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...