A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Tuesday 6 May 2014

How to wear a shirt No Debutante style!

After a lovely long and busy Bank Holiday I am back with another personal style post. This week I have two sick children  and an obsession with listing items to sell on eBay,  it's free listings weekend and I believe it's healthy to declutter your life and try and make some money out of it! I may have also become obsessed with bidding on vintage toys and, so far, spent more than I make but hopefully all that will change with my mass of items currently available on eBay!! Won't it? 

Today's personal style post feature three ways I wear a shirt.

The first being rockabilly and modern vintage influenced tied at the waist and worn with 1950s jeans and a victory roll.

The second a more minimal look with the sleeveless denim shirt buttoned all the way up and practically worn as a (very short) dress with creepers.

The third look is more grunge influenced with a nod to the western cowboy look, unfortunately the full body shots were too dark to use, but I think you get the picture. 

All looks finished off with my freshly coloured pink and blue hair that My Little Pony would be jealous of!




All clothing from H&M, Topshop, Vivien of Holloway, Primark, Underground and Tatty Devine

Thanks so much for reading and a big welcome to my new followers xx

No Debutante shall be back tomorrow with more personal style fashion fun!

ND xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...