A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Monday 4 February 2013

No Debutante and Mark Sewell Photography Collaboration No 2 -Part 2 Fade To Gray

Hey Hey! It's Part 2 of the most recent No Debutante and Mark Sewell Photography collaboration!!! It turns out there are so many great photographs that this will infact be a three parter! Whoop! Whoop!
 
The inspiration behind this next set of images come from my new favourite designer Louise Gray....who I have mentioned here, once.. maybe twice....ahem! I am a very lucky girl who recieved a dress for Christmas from my amazers husband Phil from the Louise Gray designer collection for Topshop!!!! I love this dress with all it's sparkles and it's happy face!!! Just perfect for a moody Mum of three!
 
Mark and I really took advantage of the studio for this part of the shoot, inspired by Louise Gray's promo shots for the Topshop range, the lighting and white back drop worked out really well. Some of the images have been photoshopped to make them jump out at you at bit more (quite literally in some of the shots) but I have decided to use some of the shots as they were taken with background umbrellas in etc as I am creating a personal style blog here and don't want to lose my own look and style with bright lights and airbrushing!!! See what you think. This shoot is much more playful and colourful from the more classic retro images of the previous shoot. Enjoy!
 






 
All styling by No Debutante and all photographs courtesy of Mark Sewell Photography.
Clothing from Louise Gray at Topshop, H&M and Rock Candy at Office Shoes.
 
Watch this space for the third and final part to the latest colloration between No Debutante and Mark Sewell.
I'm off to practise for the Bang Band! Watch this space for more exciting info on that!!! ND xx
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...