A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Wednesday 13 April 2016

Neat Frontage X Tezla

A few weeks back I attended the first installment of Bristol's streetwear queens' That Thing's 'DESIGNER SHOWCASE SERIES'! That Thing support so many local and independent designers in their Stokes Croft home in Bristol and the Designer Showcase series will be celebrating all things creative from their independent designer stockists featuring different designers at each event. 

image courtesy of That Thing 

First up are friends of No Debutante, Bristols finest festival fashionistas Neat Frontage and the fabulous, fun and fruity jewellery designer Tezla who collaborated for the first Designer showcase Series event, which I just had to attend!!! Labelled 'two of the most inventive, creative and on point brands' by That Thing, this beautiful Bristol collaboration did not disappoint with fun and fruity fashion and accessories and tropical Rum cocktails all to a soundtrack of Bristol's Ritz, DJ Royal and Shapes DJS, it was a totally tropical affair.

image courtesy of Tezla Designs


No Debutante didn't leave empty handed either! I couldn't leave without the Neat frontage tropical, fruity trousers, supercute Tezla melon earrings and the amazing, oversized blue graphic print Tezla earrings. I had just fallen in love with them all! I also bagged myself some Zed Head Pom Pom earrings from That Thing which were just too cute to leave behind. Really, I'd like to own all of the Tezla earrings and I want so many Neat Frontage items including the oversize crop top tees, printed shorts and more of those amazing tapered trousers, I had to stop myself from buying more in one sitting! There were just sooooo many goodies to be had!! I had great fun and it was so good to meet some of the other independent designs too. I shall certainly be attending the next That Thing Designer showcase event. Check out the No Debutante Facebook page to find out more about up and coming Bristol fashion events. 

You must also check out Neat Frontage , Tezla and That Thing  or pop down to the That Thing, Stokes Croft shop when in Bristol to find all the street style, sportswear and festival goodies all under one roof! 

Expect a blog post on the lovely Neat Frontage girls very soon. 

Oh Bristol Fashion I love you!! 












image courtesy of Tezla Designs


To find out more check out other posts I have written for That Thing and Tezla. 

All images by No Debutante unless credited on the image, thanks to That Thing and Tezla. 

If you are interested in collaborating with No Debutante or getting featured on the No Debutante blog please contact me / send me a message on any of the following social networking platforms all under the No Debutante name #nodebutante

Keep up with No Debutantes OOTD posts, collabs and current fashion obsessions posted daily on all of the following. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Google +, Pinterest.

Thanks for checking in Fashionistas xx


ND xx 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...