A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Monday 27 July 2015

I love you culottes

Culottes are everywhere on the high street at the moment, whether bold graphic print, Aztecs or plain, below the knee or maxi lengths,dressed up or down, there's something for everyone. My latest pair of culottes are from The White Pepper, I fell in love with the 80s graphic print and was even more in love when I actually tried them on, the cut, the length, the colour, they are perfect and so flattering. I was so pleased with them I had to take a photo the evening I got them, tags and all! The other pair of culottes in today's post are also from The White Pepper, I love them too (despite them shrinking in length in the wash) Here's a few ways I wear mine No Debutante style. Get inspired!















All clothing from The White Pepper, Topshop and Maui x Primark.

Thanks for joining me today fashionistas! Follow me on Instagram, Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest for daily updates and fashion moments all under the NO DEBUTANTE name

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...