A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Monday 11 August 2014

Blue Vintage

I have been flitting between Modern Vintage, Grunge and Fash Clash of late not knowing which fashion persona is going to reveal itself from one day to the next. Today's post is no different and features a definite Modern Vintage look going on for two consecutive days, the first outfit features a Breton top tucked into my Vivien Of Holloway 'Day of The Dead' Circle skirt, ankle socks and Converse. The second look is more land girl inspired, 1940s dungarees from Freddie's of Pinewood over a striped crop vest with another pair of Converse. I had been trying out styles in my newly coloured Mermaid hair with natural waves created by removing braids from my hair and a good old Victory roll updo! The more colours you have the more texture is created and more varied hair styles can be achieved. I love styling up newly coloured hair! I also love the way my hair colour clashed up with my mixed prints and Modern Vintage looks, adding a touch of Grunge styling to a predominantly vintage look.











All clothing by Vivien of Holloway, Freddies of Pinewood, New Look, Topshop, Tatty Devine and Converse. Hair colour by Vikki Mac.

Thanks for reading. Watch this space to see how No Debutante dresses for Ibiza!

ND XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...